Glass bottle of Tincture of Squill

Made:
1840-1860 in London
maker:
Peter Squire

Glass bottle with glass stopper and chamois covering half-full of Tincture of Squill. 122 mm x 42 mm x 30 mm, 165 g. Dispensed by Squire Chemists, Oxford Street, London, c. 1850.

Details

Category:
Materia Medica & Pharmacology
Collection:
Sir Henry Wellcome's Museum Collection
Object Number:
A630154 Pt15
Materials:
chamois, glass, half-full and squill
type:
bottle and controlled drug
credit:
Wellcome Trust