Items related to the structure and stresses of airship frames. Includes:
- 16 page report on Forces in an Airship Structure (first page missing) and a blueprint diagram with drawings and calcluations related to rigid transverse frames
- 10 page handwritten report entitled 'A Note on the Efficiency of Airships when used as Load Carriers'
- Four page document entitled 'The Application of Production Methods to High Strength/Weight Ratio Structures
- Handwritten drawings and calculations
- Three separate reports on spiral-seam tubes
- Five blueprint data sheets
- 16 page report produced by the Aeronautical Research Committee entitled 'An Analysis of Primary Stresses in the Shell of a Rigid Airship'
- Open Access