Papers relating to the Sugar House

Made:
1783-1813
part of archive:
Leonard Raisbeck Archive

The Sugar House, a sugar mill in Stockton, was a commercial enterprise partly owned by John Staplyton Raisbeck, Leonard Raisbeck's father, Leonard also became involved in the business in later years. This series contains items that relate to several aspects of the business' operations, including financial records. The mill was built in circa 1780 and sold in 1790 but the Raisbeck family retained an interest in the business thereafter.

Details

Extent:
50 items
Identifier:
RAIS/2

Browse this archive